Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Creating Keepsakes Blog Feature!

My recent layout "We [heart] Our Silly Boy" is featured today over at the CK & Me portion of the Creating Keepsakes blog.  You can check it out here.  I was thrilled to get Megan's email this afternoon sharing the good news.  Here's to hoping I can eek out some more time for crafting in the near future.  I do have some cards to share but you'll have to wait until after the recipients have had a chance to receive them before I can share them with you.

Have a blessed day!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Congrats on being featured - it is a great layout!