Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome Baby Boy...

A sweet friend of mine recently gave birth to a precious baby boy.  I was blessed to be able to provide her family with a meal just days after sweet Dawson was born.  Which also meant that I got to hold this itty-bitty bundle of God's love for us.  I don't know about you but for me...holding a baby just brings me into a state of amazement and shows me how truly incredible my God is to create such perfection in such a small package.  Anyhoo...I couldn't bring dinner over to the family without a little something for Mr. Dawson too.  To top off my gift, I made a card.
Supplies used: Cardstock - Bazzill; Chipboard label - Heidi Grace Design; Embroidery floss- DMC; Embossing powder - Stampendous; Ink - Versamark & Versafine;  Patterned paper - Core'dinations & Heidi Grace Design; Ribbon - Cosmo Cricket; Stamps - Basic Grey & Hero Arts  

 Lots of bits and pieces of older papers that I've been hoarding saving for just such an occasion.
Pin It!

1 comment:

artfuldelight said...

Super cute card!! Love the little duck!