Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, April 20, 2012

More From Paris...

I wish I were in Paris...with my hubby but I'm not.  Boo hoo!  But, I am done with all the creative goodness for our Paris themed tablescapes ladies' luncheon at church.  We'll be putting the table together tonight but I'll wait until we have daylight to photograph all the pretties together.  Here is a bit more of what I've been busy working on.


The scans aren't the best - I had poor lighting in my office when I finished these projects so the scanner was my only option.  The frame will sit in the center of the table along with a large metal Eiffel Tower, a faux chandelier (made out of foam but covered in glitter), a footed stand with candles and a candy jar filled with black and pink wrapped chocolates - yummy!  The text in the frame is the chorus to a Kutless song called Strong Tower.  I love the meaning behind it and it came to mind as soon as I heard what our table theme would be.  The middle picture is of little "hang tags" that will be attached to the Eiffel Tower replica using mini clothespins in all shades of pink.  The last image is of a tag that will be placed at each ladies' spot at the table and contains the verse Proverbs 18:10 (" The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.").  The ladies will get to take these home along with the frames that I shared last week.  I can't wait to see the whole table put together and share it with you.  See you after the luncheon!

Pin It!