Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Honoring our fathers...

Today I thought I'd share the cards that I created to honor all the fathers in our lives.
 
This first card was the card I made for my husband.  The template for the card is one I downloaded from the Silhouette store.  I used mostly an older October Afternoon 8x8 paper pad to put this one together.
 
 
This card was designed with lots of input from boy #2.  The papers are once again October Afternoon along with the stickers.  The gears were cut from an Echo Park Paper file I purchased through the Silhouette store.
 

These last two were for my Dad and my husband's Dad.  Both were created using the My Minds Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally 6x6 pad.  The letter stickers are all from Echo Park Paper collections with the exception of the red glitter letters which are old Making Memories product.  The banner stickers are also from an older Echo Park Paper sticker sheet.  I used the gear cut file from Echo Park Paper along with my Silhouette again for the second card.

Pin It!

6 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

GREAT cards! Love the first one with the hearts, so sweet!

Linda Beeson said...

These are so nice, I especially like those cut out hearts on the first one.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Wonderful collection of cards!

Susanne said...

Oh, I like all of these! You were all geared up for Father's Day, I'd say.

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute cards :)

Sue Althouse said...

Great cards! Love all the details and fun colors.