Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sketch Mania #6


Here's a quick card I made for Sketch Mania #6.  I used some scraps from the Girls Paperie kit offered over at Queen*Scraps.  The letter die cuts are from the add-ons which are also available in the Queen Scraps store.  This is such a simple sketch that you could do a ton with but I really envisioned this card as soon as I saw the sketch.
Pin It!

7 comments:

DeeDee Catron said...

This card turned out gorgeous! Thanks for playing!

Deb said...

What a cute card!

Keshet said...

What a cool card! i love it!

rebekah said...

great card! - thanks for visiting my blog during our blog hop!.. and leaving a comment!
cute blog.. and i've never heard of crop chocolate.. going to check them out!

Donna said...

This is such a cute card!

Playful Pandora said...

I came to check your blog and to wish you a happy birthday, but HAD to tell you I adore this!!

Kelly Massman said...

That is really cute! Love the paper choices!