Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

In the Running at GCD...

A little while back I created this card for my niece's birthday. 


Since I incorporated a large amount of GCD Studios product I decided to send a copy to Heidi Sonboul over at GCD.  Much to my surprise, I received an emal from her that my card was chosen in the top 3 for the month and I was in the running to win the kit of the month.   I'd love your support in this.  All you have to do is head over to GCD Studios Blog and leave a comment that you'd like to vote for me (Catherine Oakley).  Thanks in advance for your support.
Pin It!

No comments: