Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Graduation Celebrations

It's official, my husband and I are now the parents of a high school graduate.  Seems a little crazy when we still have two in elementary school but it's true!  Last week was super busy with family in town for the celebrations, a grad open house we hosted for our son, an open house for another graduate, the actual graduation and then dinner with our family, my son's girlfriend and her extended family.  It was a whirlwind of celebrating. 

I had a blast making all the decorations for our son's party.  I used his high school colors red, yellow and black for all the decor. 




And then there was the food...yummo!






And last, but not least, the gradaute and his very proud family!


 


Pin It!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Congrats to the graduation. I love your little chocolate caps - I pinned them.

Linda said...

Looks like a fun time for all, Cat! I too loved the graduation caps and captured the idea for future parties. Wishing Andrew much happiness in this next phase of his life.