Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Last of Paris...

I finally got a hold of some of the pictures taken of our Paris themed table at the church Tablescapes luncheon.  I love how it all pulled together.  So much of it was just sitting around my house (or someone elses house) being used for something totally different but cover it all in some pink, silver and black and you get a cohesive look.  Here's the final look at how it all game together.





 And here I am...dressed to match our pretty table.  I found this necklace at Tuesday Morning recently and had to snatch it up.

Pin It!

No comments: