Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Playing at the Field

I'm still working my way through the piles of photos that I have printed over the years and came across this one of our youngest and a family friend.  These boys are so much more grown up now but I love how little they are in this picture.  Innocently keeping busy while their big brothers had baseball practice.
 
Supplies used: Alpha stickers – Simple Stories; Buttons – craft supplies; Cardstock – American Crafts & Bazzill; Chipboard stickers – Heidi Grace by Fiskars; Die cuts – Elle’s Studio; Enamel dots – My Mind’s Eye; Patterned paper – Basic Grey, Echo Park Paper Co., GCD Studio & My Mind’s Eye; Pen – Pentel EnerGel; Stickers – Karen Foster Design & October Afternoon; Tag – Chic Tags; Title die cut – Silhouette (font Androgyne); Washi tape – Echo Park Paper Co.
 
The kids will all be back in school soon and I have great aspirations of working more diligently on my layouts.  There are so many new products coming out from the latest CHA releases and I can't wait to play with them but first I must use up some of my current supply which means I better get busy! 
 
For sure I will be purchasing the entire Say Cheese line from Simple Stories as soon as it hits the stores.  I love the color scheme and thankfully I do have some Disney photos to scrap - although I really don't think it's an exclusive Disney photo type line.  Do you have a favorite new product line that you absolutely have to have?
Pin It!

3 comments:

artfuldelight said...

Love this LO! The colors and pattern paper are fabulous!! :-)

Patricia said...

Nice looking page! I really like how you added a tilt to your photo!

Susanne said...

Cute page - reminds me of when my daughter played on the dirt pile while her brother was in baseball. I haven't really looked at the new CHA stuff, but have been hearing good buzz about the Basic Grey Capture line. I may treat myself to a little of that, but I still have tons of the last round of CHA to use up. I guess I'd better get busy too.