Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Fetch a Pail of Water

Sharing another layout from our family road trip.  This is at my grandparents' farm.  Our boys got such a kick out of using the hand pump to fill buckets of water to carry to the Finnish sauna.  I have the same memories from my childhood and am so glad we were able to make this trip and create these memories with our boys.

Supplies Used:  Brads - Cosmo Cricket; Cardstock - Bazill (Quicksand); Patterned Paper - October Afternoon & Simple Stories;Pen - Copic (BG72 Ice Ocean) & Micron Pigma (Black); Stickers - October Afternoon; Title - Basic Grey 
For the title I didn't have any letters in the color I was looking for but the Basic Grey white chipboard alpha set worked perfectly when combined with a little Copic marker coloring.   It's hard to tell in the picture but they actually came out a little uneven in the coloring so it mimics the look of water.  Perfect!
Pin It!

No comments: