Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

It HAS arrived!!!

Just checked the mail and it arrived...my box of delicious goodies from Your Scrapbook Stash that I won on Danielle's blog. I am absolutely thrilled. I recently found the chipboard stickers to go with the Cosmo Cricket Earth Love collection at a great price and have been using papers that I already have but I really wanted to get some of the Earth Love papers to go with it and then I couldn't resist the ribbons too! Check out the super cute cloud paper from the My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary collection and of course some super yummy Jillibean Soup. Can't wait until I can play around with these.
Pin It!

No comments: