Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Many, many thanks...

This is a thank you card that I made for the woman who led our Bible study. We had our last class on Monday and she threw us a "princess party" in celebration of our completion of the class. The inside of the card reads "I always thank God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way - in all your speaking and in all your knowledge - 1 Corinthians 1: 4-5" . The card has a little pocket on the front for a gift card...Leslie happens to LOVE Starbucks so along with a basket of Scentsy goodies we pitched in to get her a gift card to Starbucks.

The study was incredible it was Captivating, Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman's Soul by John and Stasi Eldredge. I would highly recommend this study to all the women in my life. I learned so much about myself and about how very much God loves me just the way I am. I was truly blessed by the wonderful group of women who I was fortunate enough to share this study with.
Okay, I'm off to run the kids around to soccer...have a blessed day!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous card!!
I was going to ask you what Bible study you were attending!
Never heard of them but I will have to check it out!!
Sounds very inspiring!!
Thanks for joining in on the blog hop!!
Hope you have a Blessed day!!

lisaplus6 said...

i have read that book on more than one occasion~ it is so inspiring and uplifting~ you kind words on my blog (and others you posted on for me) were such a blessing~ thank you so much.... have a wonderful day :)