Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Whatcha' Thinkin' ?


I did this layout to play along with the Sketch Inspiration sketch of the week.  I used up stuff that was in my supplies like this scalloped border paper from Crate Paper - it's been hanging around for a long time just waiting for some inspiration to strike.  The circle pieces are Cosmo Cricket blackboard that I painted and then sanded a bit to rough them up.  It truly is a hodge-podge of my supplies but I love how they all work so well together.  Most of all...I LOVE this photo of my Tyler.  My boy that is getting ready to celebrate his 5th birthday - how did my baby get to be 5 already?  It isn't fair how quickly they grow up and how fast our time flies the older they get.  I'm convinced it's because our schedules get so busy that we don't take the time to enjoy all the little moments.  Thank goodness my camera lens captures some of them so I can look back and reflect.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Wendy K. said...

Great looking layout!