Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Queen Scraps July Kits


They just posted the new July kits over at Queen Scraps...aren't they gorgeous? I'll be working with the Basic Grey Max & Whiskers kit later this month and can't wait to show you what I've done. A bit ironic that I got Max & Whiskers when we have zero pets in our house. I was a little worried about that until I got started on my layouts and realized that I could easily use it for non-pet projects too. I also got lucky and had the photos printed from when we doggy-sat for one of our friends...so you'll see one non-critter and one critter related layout from me for this kit. Be sure to stop by the Queen Scraps store as they are having a HUGE sale 25% - 75% off on a great selection of inventory. Gotta clear the way for the new product lines from summer CHA you know. Stay tuned for sneak peeks a little later this month and you might want to become a follower so you can keep watch for my next give-away.
Pin It!

No comments: