Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, January 12, 2012

More Things Christmas...

I am working on non-Christmas layouts right now but my lovely new Cameo is having a problem and I'm waiting for a new one to arrive from the wonderful folks over at Silhouette.  So...I have some layouts that are almost done except for the die cut elements.  I can't wait to share them with you though...soon, my crafty friends.
In the meantime I didn't want to leave you with nothing to look at so here are the Christmas cards that I made for my kiddos this year.




And the one I made for my wonderful husband...


I've made lots of kids' birthday cards lately but it's usually at the last minute, just before our boys are heading out the door to go the birthday parties.  Alas, those cards have not been photographed so I can't share them.

More things crafty (and non-Christmas) to come.  Hopefully my replacement Cameo will appear on my doorstep today and I can finish off the layouts that are waiting for their lovely die cuts.
Pin It!

No comments: