Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, January 13, 2012

My First Cameo Layout...

As promised, my replacement Cameo was delivered safe and sound to my front doorstep late yesterday afternoon.  I plugged it in and got right to work.  The die cut that was giving me so much trouble on my original machine cut like a dream the very first time.  So then I cut out a beautiful title and it too turned out great.  Here's the completed layout.
Supplies used: Brad - Nikki Sivils; Buttons - Sassafras; Cardstock - Bazzill, Die Cuts With a View & The Paper Studio; Die Cuts - Silhouette Cameo; Glitter Mist - Smooch Spritz (Spun Sugar); Ink - ColorBox Chalk Ink (Pumpkin Spice), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap) & PrintWorks (York Town Blue); patterned paper - We R memory keepers; Stamps - Studio AE; Stapler - Tiny Attacher Tim Holtz; Tags - October Afternoon
I seriously could not be any happier with this amazing machine and can't wait to spend more time working with it.  The possibilities truly are endless and their customer service is fantastic too!
Pin It!

No comments: