Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday Blowout!

It seems like someone is always celebrating a birthday around here.  I guess that comes from having three kids and being blessed with lots and lots of dear friends.  We have a double birthday party this weekend for two friends of our youngest sons.  The boys are brothers so we're heading off to play some glow golf and celebrate.  Sounds fun right?  I for one am looking forward to helping these two very special young men celebrate their birthdays.  Who doesn't like a little glow golf and some cake?

Supplies used: Card base - Michael's; Die cuts - Silhouette Cameo; Ink - Bic Mark It, ColorBox Chalk Ink (Yellow Citrus) & Signo UniBall white gel pen; Letter stickers - Sassafras; and Patterned paper - Core'dinations, October Afternoon &Sassafras

Supplies Used: Brad - Basic Grey; Card base - Michael's; Cardstock - Bazzill; Die cuts - Silhouette Cameo; Ink - Bic Mark It & ColorBox Chalk Ink (Charcoal); and Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye
Whatever you have on your calendar for this weekend...I sure hope it includes a little celebrating.  Even if it's just celebrating the ordinary everyday!  Be blessed.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

What vibrant cards - those really say celebrate!