Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, June 25, 2012

More Cards to Share

It seems to be celebrating season around here.  Lots of birthday parties for the kids to attend and graduations to continue celebrating.  That means cards, cards and more cards.

Here's a birthday card for a birthday party one of the boys attended recently.  I used my oh-so-handy Cameo to cut out the sentiment.  Simple and boyish.

This card is for my cousin's daughter who recently graduated from college with a double major.  VERY impressive!  I used rub-ons and stamps from an older Bo Bunny collection as well as paper from My Mind's Eye and Basic Grey.  Her school colors were black and green so I tried to keep in that theme for her card.

I hope you have celebrations going on in your corner of the world today - even if it's just celebrating the day...it doesn't always have to be a special occassion.  Sometimes it's a blessing just to celebrate for no reason.
Pin It!

No comments: