Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Take a Hike

My husband recently returned from a long weekend of backpacking with some of his guy friends.  This has been an annual event for them for several years and every year I send him off with some little notes from home...just in case he feels homesick.  Judging from the amazing pictures he brought home, I don't think he was too homesick but he did say he loved reading my "love notes" as he was wrapping up his day and heading into to his teeny, tiny tent to go to sleep.  This year I used several of my Studio AE stamps to create the mini cards.  Her sentiments work so well for so many situations...love them!

Supplies used: Cardstock - Bazzill; Embossing powder - Zing; Patterned paper - My Mind's Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle; Echo Park Paper Co., Die Cuts With a View and Crate paper; Stamps - Studio AE by Technique Tuesday; Stickers - October Afternoon; Paper Punch - EK Success; Ink - Colorbox Pigment Ink and StazOn Ink (Timber Brown); Pen - Signo Uniball

Pin It!

2 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

what wonderful cards!! great job

Cherish said...

Adorable cards! And such a cute idea!