Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Saturday, June 16, 2012

A Very Special Anniversary

A quick post to wish the most amazing parents a very Happy 50th Anniversary!  50 years...pretty amazing right?  My parents have truly taken their wedding vows to heart and have stuck together through the most wonderful of times and some very trying times.  They have been such an inspiration to me...and ever since my husband and I met - an inspiration to him too.  We are so excited that we'll get to celebrate this momentous occasion with them a little later in the summer when the entire family gets together to raise a glass and toast their love.  Until then, a card has been sent their way to let them know how much we love them and how much we wish for them to have many more years to share their love.


Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad...we love you!

Pin It!

No comments: