Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Number 3

Here's a recent layout I did.  I'm trying to work my way through a large quantity of older pictures and I just love these photos of our youngest.  We were playing around with settings on what was then our new camera and he's always eager to look adorable for the camera.
 
Supplies used:  Alphabet stickers - Echo Park Paper Co.; Enamel dots - My Minds Eye; Ink - Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Journaling card - Simple Stories; Patterned paper - My Minds Eye and Simple Stories; Stickers - October Afternoon and Simple Stories
 
Lots and lots of layers (seems to be my latest obsession) and I had fun using some of the word stickers as part of my journaling.  The background paper is a new one from the Collectables line from My Minds Eye that I bought intending to use the other side but loved how this angled wood plank looked.  Needless to say, I had to go back and buy several more sheets...after all, I have to use the other side on a layout too.
 
 
Pin It!