Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, March 25, 2013

100% Fun

Here's another layout with a real mix of products.  I used some of the new Echo Park Paper Co. About a Boy collection that I won from the wonderful Linda Auclair over at {bliss}.  So can I just say that I pretty much love everything that Echo Park comes out with.  Their collection packs are packed full of stuff and I can get so many layouts and cards out of one collection - it truly blows my mind!  Plus, one collection often matches quite well with their other collections so I can mix and match (which I love to do).  The "keep calm & enjoy summer" card was actually a freebie from Simple Stories from last Summer that I had printed onto white cardstock.

I outlined all my patterned papers with my ZigWriter pen to help ground them to the dark brown cardstock I used as my base.  I also trimmed a little label sticker in half and tucked it behind one of the cardboard owls and saved the other half to use on another project (who says scrapbookers can't be frugal???).  The "100%" epoxy numbers in the title have been hanging around my craft room FOREVER so I'm glad I was able to make them work on this layout.  Enjoy!


Supplies used: Cardstock – Bazzill Basics; Chipboard alphas – American Crafts Thickers (Nutmeg); Corrugated die cuts (owls) – Jillibean Soup; Epoxy Numbers (100%) – EK Success; Journaling card – Echo Park Paper Co.; Patterned paper – Echo Park Paper Co. and My Mind’s Eye; Pearls – Doodlebug Designs; Pen – ZigWriter (Chocolate); Stickers – My Mind’s Eye and October Afternoon; Subtitle card – Simple Stories; Vellum – Paper Adventures

Pin It!

No comments: