Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shining Over at Jillibean Soup

Just wanted to share that Jillibean Soup is featuring one of my layouts on their blog today.  It is the Shine layout that I did of boy #2 and you can see it here.  Jenifer from Jillibean spotted it over in the Two Peas in a Bucket gallery and asked if she could share it on their blog.  Of course I said yes...I'm honored!
 
I love scrapping just for the art of it but am even happier when I can share it with others who understand and appreciate the heart that goes into every single layout.  Thanks for being here to share with...
 
 
Pin It!

No comments: