Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Take a Hike

Wow...I guess our family really does spend a lot of our time outdoors!  I've been working my way through a bunch of pictures that I have had sitting in my work space and SO many of them are from hikes, or camping trips, or afternoons fishing.  Well, I guess in a family of all boys (except for me ) that's just what you do to keep the testosterone levels in check.
 
That said, here's my latest outdoorsy layout.
Supplies used: Alphabet stickers – Echo Park Paper Co.; Die cut – Scrap Your Story and Silhouette Cameo; Ink – Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap); Journaling card – My Mind’s Eye; Patterned paper – Bazzill, Echo Park Paper Co., Fancy Pants, My Mind’s Eye, October Afternoon and Theresa Collins; Pearls – Doodlebug Designs; Stickers – American Traditional Designs, Colorbok, Echo Park Paper Co. and Jillibean Soup; Washi tape – My Mind’s Eye; Wood veneer – Studio Calico
I am determined to get these older photos onto layouts along with using up some of my older supplies that I haven't been able to part with.  I mixed up some really old and some much newer product on this layout.  Stay tuned...there's more to come.

Pin It!

No comments: