Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, May 13, 2013

I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day, either being celebrated as a mom or celebrating your own mom.  I know I did.  Our two youngest boys were baptized and that was an amazing gift...this sappy mom could not stop the tears from flowing!
 
Here's a recent layout I completed.
Supplies used:  Alphabet stickers – American Crafts Thickers (Jewelry Box) and Fancy Pants; Cardstock – Bazzill (Avalanche) and Neenah (Solar White); Die cuts – RAK fro Lisa Nazario-Gregory at http://what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com/; Enamel dots – My Mind’s Eye and Teresa Collins; Ink – ColorBox Fluid Chalk (Ocean), ColorBox Pigment (Cyan), Distress Ink (Frayed Burlap), Jenni Bowlin (Cough Syrup & Lemon Drops) and VersaMagic (Tea Leaves); Journaling card – My Mind’s Eye; Patterned paper – Basic Grey, Crate Paper and Echo Park Paper Co.; Stickers – October Afternoon; Washi tape – Echo Park Paper Co.
The cute little cog die cuts were items I won in a RAK from Lisa Nazario-Gregory they arrived in my mailbox as plain kraft colored chipboard but they are super easily colored with any type of ink pad.  I love them so much and am sad that I've now used up all of the cute little cogs.  They match perfectly with the Echo Park washi tape.
 
The weather looks like it may finally be taking a turn towards Spring around here.  Highs are expected in the 80's today - yippee!  I hope Spring has sprung in your corner of the world and you are enjoying all the beauty it has to offer.
Pin It!

No comments: