Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lego Love

Boy #2 and boy #3 are slightly obsessed with Legos.  They love to build projects and then have their pictures taken with said project.  I particularly like these photos of boy #2 and his monster truck creation.  He was so proud of what he had done that I couldn't resist.


Supplies used: Alphas – Cosmo Cricket (Licorice); Ink – ColorBox Fluid Chalk Ink (Charcoal) and ColorBox Pigment Ink (Royal Blue); Journaling cards – Echo Park Paper Co. and Studio Calico; Patterned paper – Crate Paper, Echo Park Paper Co., October Afternoon and Sassafras; Stickers – Cosmo Cricket, Crate Paper, Jillibean Soup, My Mind’s Eye, October Afternoon and Sassafras; Wood veneers – Studio Calico
 
This layout is a real mix of some VERY old product (the Sassafras paper and banner stickers) as well as some brand new product (the Echo Park Scoot paper and stickers).  When I can pull products together like this I can justify why I don't get rid of stuff and my scrap supplies just seem to grow and grow (wink). Or maybe it's just that I can't resist all the pretty new stuff they come out with at each CHA.  Either way...it all inspires me to create.
 
Pin It!

No comments: