Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Exciting news...



I have exciting news that I've been holding onto until I got the a-okay to share. I have been asked to be a part of the design team over at Queen Scraps.com. I couldn't be more honored and thrilled. The site sells smaller scrapbooking kits that you can easily make a two page layout with or two single page layouts all for just $9.99. There are plenty of extras in the kits that you can use on additional pages or use on cards. The kits are amazing...hop on over and check them out. My first designs should be up on their blog towards the end of July. I've got my first two kits and I can't wait to share my designs with you. I'm so blessed to be a part of this amazing team of designers.
Pin It!

No comments: