Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Lovey Dovey

I worked on a Valentine's Day decoration the other day and I've slowly been putting together the boys' Valentine's cards for their classes.  They are done but not photographed yet.  I got the idea for them from a post from Valentine's Day last year over here at Lisa Dickinson's blog.  I didn't go looking for the exact post but when I get around to sharing the cards we made, I'll track it down for you.

Here's the Valentine's hanger I made for our house.  It's made with a blackboard tag from Michael's dollar bins.  I'm pretty sure I bought this last spring and it's been hanging around my craft room just waiting to be dressed up.  I just embellished with some Basic Grey goodies and a couple of die cuts from my Silhouette Cameo until it felt full enough and that's it.  Simple, cute and festive!


Pin It!

No comments: