Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

A Bit of Cameo Fun...


We attended the birthday party of a friend's daughter recently.  She is one of the most adorable little girls I know and she is ALL into pirates right now.  Her gift from us was a pirate girl costume for her American Girl doll so I wanted to make sure the card stayed in that same theme.  I dug around in the Silhouette store and came up with this darling little pirate girl!  You can also make a pirate boy with the same file - just different hair (and probably not in pink).


It took me some time to piece her all together but it was worth it.  I think she turned out so cute!
Pin It!

No comments: