Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Celebrating my Mother-in-Law

My mother-in-law just celebrated her birthday and I've been hanging onto this cute Mason jar die cut that I bought in the Silhouette store just waiting for an opportunity to use it. 


I remembered this cute Finally Friday card by L Craigie over at Two Peas in a bucket
and I used that as my inspiration.  The cute little brad/ribbon is from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline collection.  I love all the decorative brads that are coming onto the market these days...so cute!

Happy birthday Mom!

Pin It!

No comments: