Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Including a Gift Card

My husband coached our youngest son's baseball team this year but due to our vacation, he had to miss a couple of practices and a game.  There were a couple of other dads that really stepped up to help him out and my husband wanted to let them know how much he appreciated that. 

Starbucks made it easy for him and for me.  Check out the cute thank you sentiment on this card...it's actually a Starbucks gift card tucked inside the square window of my card base.  Seriously...it doesn't get much easier than that!

Pin It!

No comments: