Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Creative Distraction

So the roof is done...it looks great and we all survived the pounding and rattling yesterday. Seriously my two youngest sons didn't even seem phased by it. How is that possible??? We did escape the house for a while for lunch and some galavanting at the park. When we were here, I had to keep myself busy to avoid thinking about how LOUD it all was. This layout is the result of my keeping busy. It's somewhat out of character for my layouts...I tend to be a 2-page layout kind of scrapper but lately I'm finding lots of joy in highlighting single photos. Special moments that evoke big memories for me. I love how all the colors in this are kind of funky. The paper pad I used from Die Cuts With a View is one that my son gave me for Christmas and almost all the papers are embossed or glittery...fun and funky, just like a teenager!
Pin It!

No comments: