Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

And we're off...

Another busy day planned with my boys who are on Spring break.  We're headed to the Western Museum of Mining and Industry and meeting up with a friend and her boys.  Looks like fun right???  They are wearing me out and it's only Wednesday...tomorrow is roller skating with the boys and hubby - woohoo!!!  Before I go I have another card to share with you.

Supplies used: Border punche - Fiskars; Cardstock - craft supplies (white) and Bazzill (red); Ink - VersaMagic in Sahara Sand; Patterned papre - October Afternoon; Stickers - Echo Park Paper Co. ("note") and October Afternoon (small alphas); Twine - Fiskars
I haven't had any time for crafty thing this week which makes me sad...and I don't see anywhere in the schedule where I'm going to fit it in this week.  I've got to fix that!

Have a blessed day!!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Casey Wright said...

That sounds like a fun time! I *heart* the card! TFS!