Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, September 10, 2012

What's been keeping me away...

Hello all my friends in bloggy land.  So sorry to have been away for so long but I've been immensely busy around here.  What have I been up to you ask?  Well, August is birthday month as well as the start of school for us.  That meant 3 birthdays (including my own), moving our oldest into his apartment so he could settle in before starting his freshman year of COLLEGE (really? how do we have a college student already?), and getting the oodles and oodles of school supplies needed for our younger two to start back at the elementary school.  Phew...
 
Here are a few bits and pieces from our birthday celebrations...
 
Cards I made for our boy #3's birthday...I used my Cameo and the Lime Twist collection from My Mind's Eye.
We went camping the weekend of boy #3's birthday so we took a "brownie cake" to help us celebrate!
 
Boy #2 and I share a birthday so we always celebrate together.
Cards for boy #2's celebration using the Simple Stories Awesome collection and a smidge of Echo Park's Times & Seasons collection
At least that means I always have help blowing out the candles!
 
My fun new beach cruiser bicycle.  I love it!
 
There's a little peek into all our celebrating!  I've also been very busy working on some special goodies for the Daddy-Princess Ball that is coming up at our church.  I'll share those very soon as well.
 
 

Pin It!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Well I am glad you were away for such fun reasons. It looks like the celebrations were grand.