Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Another Celebration

Boy #1 is officially an adult!  Wow...that happened fast (or so it seems in retrospect).  Needless to say we had to celebrate the man he has become.  It was a quick celebration as he seems to be rather busy with college, work and his new puppy.  None the less, we celebrated.
 
 
I used the Echo Park Note to Self collection to put together his cards.  The tag was a Kerry Bradford design cut out on my Silhouette and a bit of twine from Martha Stewart. 
We are so proud of the man he has become and even through all the ups and downs of raising him...we couldn't be more pleased with the results.   He is truly a blessing to our entire family and those around him. 
Pin It!

No comments: