Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, December 20, 2010

December Challenge at Artful Delight

I finally got around to working on the sketch for Artful Delights December challenge...better late than never!  Here's the sketch...


And my take on it...

I used primarily the November kit from Artful Delight that I won in one of their other challenges.  I added a couple of brads, the Maya Road envelope, and the brown cardstock.  I still have a ton of product left and I've made so many projects using this kit...their kits are jam packed with scrappy goodness!!!

Pin It!

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love your take on the sketch!

Susanne said...

Great layout - those papers really draw my eye into the page.

Debbie said...

Beautiful take on the sketch! I love the flowers you added on the side. So glad you could join in on our sketch challenge at Artful Delight!

Court said...

Love it love it! Thanks SO much for playing with us this month in the sketch challenge at Artful Delight!