Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

In desperate need...

Of some time to be crafty.  I'm hurrying and scurrying around trying to get through all of my Christmas "to-do's" and in the midst of it all I am seriously feeling the lack of crafting that is occuring (or truly not occuring).  I have got to get the Christmas cards stuffed into their envelopes and popped in the mail, wrap the rest of the gifts (actually purchase one more for my darling hubby), and bake and frost about 1000 sugar cookies.  Then I will have my time to play with paper.  Sorry I have no new projects to share right now but I can share some pictures of the holiday decorations strewn all over my house.  Enjoy and I will be back to pretty paper projects soon.



Pin It!

No comments: