Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Scrap the Moments Deadline Extended...

Some Scrap the Moments news. The deadline for the challenge has been extended to December 13th. So you have plenty of time to submit your layout! Come on everyone lets try this one! It will be fun. I am sure you have some ticket stubs, receipts, old match books, or other memorabilia to scrap or get even more creative than that and make something from stuff you have around the house like I did with my paper towel flowers.  On the blog post today you can see some examples of the fabulous kit you could win if you enter! The Retro kit contains some of the Crate Paper from the Restoration line and they are gorgeous.  This is the kit you could win...


And here is a more detailed look at some of the paper from Crate Paper's Restoration line...



It is a really pretty line and you get tons in the kit --So what are you waiting for? Let's get busy and make a layout and email a photo to: scrapthemoments@yahoo.com I would love for one of my followers to win!

A little birdy told me that no one has entered the contest so come on guys don't you want to win FREE stuff!
Pin It!

No comments: