Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gifts, gifts, and more gifts...

Seems all I am working on these days is Christmas gifts...'tis the season right?  If I were more organized I'd work on these things throughout the year but well, I'm not!  I decided to make a couple of sets of cards for some very well-deserving teachers that are doing an amazing job with my younger boys.  Shhhh...don't tell.  I had this gorgeous kit that I won from the Artful Delight blogs October sketch challenge.  Leeanne over there sent me their November kit filled with these beautiful papers, flowers and other delicious embellies.  She still has a few left over at their site.  Just look under the past kits.  I made two sets of 8 cards and still have TONS of product left to make numerous layouts or lots more cards.
So without further ado, here are the cards...I sure hope they like them.



There's also a giveaway over at the Artful Delight blog so you just might want to get yourself over there and check it out!
Pin It!

3 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

the teachers are goin to love these! fantastic job!

Debbie said...

I saw your cards over at Artful Delight and had to come over here and tell you how lovely they are!

Brenda said...

wow! these are all great cards! My favorite is the first one with the circles on kraft.