Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Artful Delight January Challenge - ASC4

Another great sketch this month over at Artful Delight's blog.  I thought the sketch was perfect for a card I had to make for a my amazing mom's birthday that is coming up .  Don't worry I've delayed the post so her birthday will have passed before this post shows up - I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise!  Once again I used stuff from the November Artful Delight kit that I won - I really love the soft colors of this kit and I think that the lavenders and blues are fabulously feminine.  On with the show - here's the sketch...
And here's the card...
See...soft, feminine and perfect for my Mom.  Love you Mom and hope your birthday was as special as you are!
Pin It!

2 comments:

Court said...

I just LOVE the name of your blog and your card is BEAUTIFUL!!! I am so excited to see the November kit back out and about because I just love the paper! :) Good luck winning next month's kit, because if you loved this one, I think you will love next month's! :)

Debbie said...

Beautiful card - love the Fancy Pants papers! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!