Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Little Lovies...

So for the first time in a long time, I sat down to create yesterday and didn't have a sketch or challenge or call submission in mind.  It felt good to craft just for me.  I mean it's all enjoyable for me no matter the reason and I love it all don't get me wrong but I often have motivation towards some sort of goal to keep me moving along.  Not this time.  I sat down to create these...
Some lunchbox love for my hubby...and if the kids are good maybe I'll tuck one in their lunch bags too (wink).  Such an easy project to make, I used up a ton of scraps pulling them together and with all the Valentine's Day stuff coming out...well, it just put me in the mood to make some mini valentines. 

I used all sorts of stamp sets and did lots of fussy cutting which is time consuming but on these little 3" x 3" cards a fussy cut element has a big impact.  I can't wait to start tucking these into his lunch bag.  I know he appreciates them because he asks on days when I forget or run out of time to jot a note and tuck it in with his lunch.

I'm glad I can send a little love his way in the midst of his insanely busy work day.  Take a few minutes today to throw together some lunchbox love notes...tuck them in your hubby's wallet or stash one on the seat of his car before he leaves in the morning.  Spread the love my crafty friends!


Pin It!

1 comment:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

these are so fun--i love lunch box love!!