Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Get Your Sketch On Giveaway...

Get Your Sketch On is hosting an amazing giveaway - who couldn't spend $100 on scrappy goodness???  I know I'd have no problem doing that.  Although I don't tweet, there are other ways to enter.  So head on over...check them out, participate in a sketch (I know I plan to because I'm loving sketches these days) and get yourself entered to win.  Just wanted to share!
Pin It!

No comments: