Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Love U Sktech Inspiration...

I eeked out a few hours to scrap despite my busy work schedule this past week (and continuing into this weekend) and this is what I worked on...


Alphabet stickers - EK Success; Border strips - K & Co.; Chipboard elements - American Crafts; Felt flowers - Michael's; Patterned paper - Cloud 9 Design (solid yellow), My Mind's Eye (blue print and blue solid), and Die Cuts With a View (yellow pattern); Pen - Zig Writer
This layout is based on sketch #204 over at Sketch Inspiration.  Enjoy...I'm off to work again!

Pin It!

5 comments:

Susanne said...

Oh wow, lovely layout. And coincidentally, I just inked up the exact same two pieces of American Crafts chipboard to use on a layout. Great minds think alike!!

Danielle said...

what a beautiful classic scrapbook page! I love it!

Audrey Yeager said...

Wanted to let you know you won on my blog! Check it out here: http://audreysreflection.blogspot.com/2011/02/yss-blog-hop-winners-and-another.html

Thanks for all your sweet comments!!

hilde janbroers said...

lovely layout! thanks for commenting on my blog!

runzalot81 said...

This is very nice! Love the layered borders.