Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I Won!

I'm so excited and had to share that I won the Sketch #94 challenge over at The Scrappiest.  You can check out my layout on the post here.  I can't wait to see what loveliness Liz sends my way.  If you haven't ever played along with her sketches you really ought to check them out.  They are FABULOUS and I am always inspired by them.  Thanks Liz!!!

Off to help out in my kindergartner's class this morning.  Be blessed...
Pin It!

No comments: