Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Blog neglect...

Sadly I feel as if I've been neglecting my blog as of late.  I'm still busy crafting but am working on a "yearbook" project for my son's kindergarten class and am knee deep in pictures and paper.  Thankfully the expectations aren't super high on this one - it will be fairly simple as I'm trying to cram as many photos of all those kids into a small album that can then be photocopied for the entire class.  I'll try to scan and post pictures once I have it complete...which I hope is soon.  I'd really like to get back to my regular crafting!  Until then...be blessed.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

i was wondering where you were! glad to know things are ok and you are still crafting! can't wait to see the final product!