Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Crop Chocolate Design Team Reveal

It's time again for another design team submission over at Crop Chocolate.com.  This months challenge was an Easter/Spring project.  Since Spring in my household means that I will be running my younger boys back and forth to their different sports related activities...that is what I chose to scrap about.  Here's my layout using mostly products that I've purchased over at Crop Chocolate.

Supplies used: Border sticker – Echo Park Paper Co. (For the Record collection); Border strip – Echo Park Paper Co. (For the Record collection); Cardstock – Kaisercraft; Chipboard circle – American Craft Thickers Accents; Ink – StazOn in Jet Black and ColorBox Fluid Chalk ink in Charcoal; Journaling sticker – Fancy Pants Kraft Kutz; Journaling strips – Echo Park Paper Co. (For the Record Collection); Patterned paper – Fancy Pants Kraft Kutz and We R Memory Keepers (distressed blue); Smooch Spritz – in Gingersnap; Star punch – EK Success; Stickers – Fancy Pants and Karen Foster Designs
We'd love to have you stop by and check out the current offerings over at Crop Chocolate...they have some pretty sweet deals!
Pin It!

No comments: