Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sketch 113 over at The Scrappiest

Another great sketch by Liz over at The Scrappiest this past week.  I got my mojo late this week and barely finished this one in time to submit it but it's done and it was fast and fun.  Here's Liz's sketch...
And my take on it...


Supplies used: Cardstock - The Paper Co.; alphabet stickers, die cut, patterned paper & stickers - Echo Park Paper Co.; Ink - StazOn in Timber Brown and Zig marker
We had gorgeous weather yesterday (in the 80's) which is highly unusual for Colorado this time of year - today on the other hand is cold and snowing...crazy!!!  We need the moisture badly so I'm not complaining and we got to enjoy the day yesterday outside.  A little time outside with the family, time snuggling inside where it is warm, and some crafty goodness.  Overall...a very good weekend. 
Pin It!

2 comments:

KerrynF said...

Gorgeous take on the Scrappiest sketch, love the circle.

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your stitched circle. Great take on the Scrappiest sketch.