Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Anniversary Sweet Peach Crop Shop

Sweet Peach Crop Shop is celebrating their 1st anniversary and Liz has created some sketches to help them celebrate - of course, I had to play along.  The first of four sketches was revealed here.  Here's the sketch...
And my take on it...


Supplies used:  Alpha stickers- American Crafts; Cardstock - American Crafts and Core'dinations; Ink - StazOn in Timber Brown; Patterned paper - Jillibean Soup; Ribbon - Fiskars; Staples - Office supplies; Stickers - Cosmo Cricket (green circle) and K & Co. ("joy")

I have longed for this Jillibean Soup line of patterned paper and FINALLY purchased some.  I did a lot of fussy cutting to get all those cameras to make my circle but I love them...I even inked the edges of each camera to make it more dimensional on my layout.  I also moved the title to make room for my journaling.  I seriously love these pictures of my son on his new bike - he was so thrilled to receive it for his 7th birthday and was sure we wouldn't be able to find a bike just like his big brothers (which he had taken to riding because he outgrew his old bike).  Well, it wasn't exactly like big brothers - it's chrome instead of army green and I think it's a rather sweet ride. and so does he.

Pin It!

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Your fussy cutting turned out fabulous - it makes the layout. Nice outlining of some text too. Just a great page!

corrie said...

I love this! The circle of cameras is so great! Thanks for celebrating with us!