Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

$100 Two Peas Giveaway.


Seriously who would be crazy enough to pass up an opportunity to win $100 at Two Peas - you know you could all easily spend that!  Head on over to Iheartart and check it out.
Pin It!

1 comment:

Tiff said...

Thanks for blogging about the giveaway! I just read some of your blog posts and now I'm a follower :) Congrats on the Scrapbooking.com gig and I LOVE those rolled paper towel flowers!