Why Scraps of Grace you ask??? Primarily because it is through God's grace that I am able to do what I love...scrapbooking, cardmaking, basically anything that has beautiful paper and embellishments involved. This is also a place to share my work as well as whatever is on my heart. A creative outlet for the mind, body, and soul.

I encourage you to relax, read, and browse a while and I hope that your day will be brightened and blessed by what you encounter.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

First of the Crop Chocolate Challenges...

Drum roll please....here is the first of many challenges being post over at Crop Chocolate for the weekend online crop.


CHALLENGE #1--AD CHALLENGE I've chosen an advertisement out of a magazine to inspire you all. There are so many great things about this ad and I created several examples to show you how I was inspired by it. You might be inspired in a different way, for instance in how the elements are placed, by the colors used or by a particular design element. As long as you're inspired by the ad and we can see that inspiration in your layout then the challenge would be completed. Good luck to you! Sweetly, Annette Pixley (pixleyyy), Chocolatier DETAILS: 1. CHALLENGE #1--AD CHALLENGE will be judged based on the number of “likes” your project gets. 2. You may submit a maximum of ONE layout (LO) for judging. 3. Make sure you have read and understood all of the rules for the 2010 Online Crop before submitting an entry. 4. The DEADLINE to submit your LO is MONDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2010 11:59 PM MST (CC time). 5. The prize for the winning LO will be a Basic Grey collection pack kit with a $100 estimated value!

Here's my take on the challenge, a birthday card for one of the kids' friends.

 To participate head on over to Crop Chocolate, go to the Community section then the Sweet Talk section and look at the details for posting your work.  Then head over to the Contests section and post up or "like" the projects.  I'd love your support on this card...seriously, who couldn't use $100 worth of Basic Grey product??? 
Pin It!

No comments: